Asian Brand and Leadership Conclave by THE BRAND STORY was held on 11th March in Dubai, UAE. The Conclave was organised under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohamed Bin Ahmed Bin Hamadan Al Nahyanand special guests of the evening were H.E Ahmed Elmetwally, CEO of The Private Office of Sheikh Mohamed Bin Ahmed Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan, and Dr. Bu Abdullah, Chairman Bu Abdullah Group Of Companies.
The one-day event saw launch of collector’s edition of coffee table book featuring leading brands and leaders of the nation, informative keynote speeches, engaging panel discussions moderated by Sudhakar Rao, Director ICFAI Group and interactive sessions.
The Conclave started with a welcome address by Dr. Abhay Kaushik, Founder and Director The Brand Story, theme address by Shri. Sameep Shastri Vice Chairman, BRICS Chamber of Commerce & Industry (BRICS CCI) and President, BRICS CCI Young Leaders. This was followed by a keynote address by a special guest for the evening Ms. Mynoo Maryel and special session by PAPA CJ a world-renowned stand-up comedian, executive coach, and published author and thank you note by Co-Founder and COO of The Brand Story Mr. Dhruv Pachnanda
Brands that were honoured at the Asian Brand and Leadership Conclave 2023 are as follows.
1. Rupeeseed, received India's Most Admirable Brand - Rising Star Award in the category of Fintech for being leaders in Trading and Wealth platform
2. Tata KOSH, from the House of Tata Steel, was bestowed with India's Leading Brand Award for setting a hallmark of trust, reliability, product innovation in galvanized steel sheets.
3. GM Modular received India's Leading Brand Award for establishing itself as a brand known for being a leading innovator in the new-generation switches, home automation, and LED lighting and luminaires industry.
4. Fenesta Building Systems received India's Iconic Brand 2023 Award in the category of doors and windows.
5. Runwal Developers Private Limited., was bestowed with India's Iconic Brand Award for executing various projects with panache, setting an antecedent of customer satisfaction, timely delivery.
6. Mr. Sandeep Runwal (Managing Director, Runwal Group) was conferred with the Most Inspirational Leader Award for his contribution in the real estate sector.
7. Unison Insurance Broking Services Private Limited., received Asia's Most Admirable Brand Award for setting the benchmark of product innovation, service delivery, and customer centricity in India's direct and reinsurance brokerage sector.
8. Amadeus Labs received Asia's Most Inspirational and Social Impact award for being an epitome of a thought leader and innovation in the travel technology space.
9. Tradebulls Securities (P) Limited., was conferred with the Most Trusted Brand of the Nation Award for emerging as a trusted name in the brokerage services and advanced wealth management sector in India.
10. Dr. NischitaMuppavarapu, Medical Director Nobel Hospitals Chennai was bestowed with the Her Power award for her contribution to hospital management and healthcare.
11. Ms. Sangeeta Prasad (Group CEO of Runwal Group) was conferred with the HerPower award for showcasing leadership excellence in real estate industry
12. Ms. Sushma Bopanna, Director at Shri Chaitanya Educational Institutions, was conferred with the HerPower Award for her contribution to the Indian Education sector.
13. Ms. Seema Bopanna, Director at Shri Chaitanya Educational Institutions, was conferred with the HerPower Award for her contribution to the India Education sector.
14. Mr. Saharsh Damani, CEO of the Federation of Automobile Dealers Association (FADA), was conferred with the Young Leader Award (40 Under 40).
15. Papa CJ was conferred with India's Top Mind award for Leadership Development and Executive Coaching.
16. Mr. Lav Chaturvedi (MD and CEO of Reliance Securities Private Limited.) was conferred with India's Most Inspirational Leader Award for his vast experience managing clients, building relationships, and implementing technology and financial solutions to grow business.
17. Aditya Group of Institutions received India's Leading Brand Award in education industry
18. Analog IAS Academy received India's Leading Brand – Rising Star Award for setting a benchmark of academic excellence.
19. Ajeenkya DY Patil University,Pune received Asia's Leading Brand Award for offering student-centric and excellence-driven UG & PG academic programs
20. Sri Chaitanya Educational Institutions received Asia's Leading Brand Award for setting the benchmark of academic excellence in the competitive examination(s) preparation space.
21. SriCity received India's Leading Brand Award in the category of integrated business city.
22. FASO, from the house of KPR Mill Limited, was awarded Asia’s Most Admirable Brand - Rising Star Award, in innerwear and athleisure.
23. Terasoft Technologies received the award for being India's Most Admirable Brand in testing software applications for accessibility and cyber security.
24. ezTruck, a technology-driven platform for drivers and customers offering logistics and supply chain solutions, received India's Most Admirable Brand - Rising Star Award
25. Samarpan Facility Management received India's Most Admirable Brand - Rising Star Award for establishing itself as a multi-dimensional facility management sector leader.
26. FuelBuddy, an online platform offering doorstep fuel delivery, received India's Most Admirable Brand - Rising Star Award
Dr. Abhay Kaushik Founder and Editor in Chief, Dhruv Pachnanda Co-founder and COO The Brand Story and Siddhesh Pathre Managing Partner said, the event was a testament to the power of collaboration and knowledge sharing in driving innovation and success in the industry and we are thrilled with the success of Conclave.
To know more about us and our upcoming Indian Brand and Leadership conclave 2023 please visit www.thebrandstory.co.in
Articles under 'Fortune India Exchange' are either advertorials or advertisements. Fortune India's edit team or journalists are not involved in writing or producing these pieces.