INTERNET AND MOBILE PROPERTIES
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Sites and Mobile Applications, register on the Sites and Mobile Applications, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Sites and Mobile Applications. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, and credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Sites and Mobile Applications anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Sites and Mobile Applications related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Sites and Mobile Applications. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Sites and Mobile Applications, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
- BMPL collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Sites and Mobile Applications.
- To improve our Sites and Mobile Applications and Mobile Applications
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To share your information with third parties We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes. To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Sites and Mobile Applications feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order.
- It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Sites and Mobile Applications.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Sites and Mobile Applications. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Sites and Mobile Applications and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the sites and mobile Applications or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Sites and Mobile Applications that link to the Sites and Mobile Applications and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these Sites and Mobile Applications are not responsible for the practices employed by websites and Mobile Applications linked to or from our Sites and Mobile Applications. In addition, these Sites and Mobile Applications or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These Sites and Mobile Applications and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites and Mobile Applications which have a link to our Sites and Mobile Applications, is subject to that websites and Mobile Applications' own terms and policies.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using our Sites and Mobile Applications, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Sites and Mobile Applications. Your continued use of the Sites and Mobile Applications following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
BUSINESS MEDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
3rd floor, Pioneer House, Plot 45-50, Block A, Sector 16, NOIDA - 201301 (UP) Phone: +91 120 4307000