Paytm sets up joint venture general insurance co; to invest ₹950 crore in 10 years
Initially, One97 Communications will own 49% stake in Paytm General Insurance, while the remaining 51% stake would be held by VSS Holding, a company owned by Paytm MD Vijay Shekhar Sharma.
Sensex, Nifty to open flat; Zomato, Paytm, Infy, PowerGrid, NTPC, IDBI Bank, BHEL, in focus
The Sensex and Nifty are poised to start the week on a muted note, following mixed cues from Asian peers and soft trends on the SGX Nifty futures.
Paytm closes FY22 with loss of ₹2,396 cr; revenue up 77%
For Q4 FY22, Paytm’s net loss widens by 71% YoY to ₹762.5 crore, while revenue from operations rose 89% to ₹1,540.9 crore
Paytm's loan disbursals grow to ₹1,657 cr in April on uptick in ticket size
In the offline payments business, Paytm had 32 lakh devices deployed in stores as of April 2022, up from 9 lakh as of April 2021. User engagement on Paytm's super app rises 44% YoY.
Paytm founder says he will get stock grants when market cap crosses IPO level
Vijay Shekhar Sharma says the digital payments firm is aiming to be operationally profitable by September next year.
Soft opening seen for Sensex, Nifty; Infosys, Tata Motors, Maruti, NMDC, Paytm shares eyed
The Sensex and Nifty are set for a cautious start on Monday, tracking mixed cues from Asian markets amid talks of fresh sanctions against Russia.
Adani Wilmar doubles investor’s money in just 2 months; how it outperformed Paytm, Zomato
Adani Wilmar delivered 123% returns to its shareholders since listing on February 8, 2022, while Paytm dropped 75% below the IPO issue price of ₹2,150.
Paytm share tanks; co says business fundamentals robust
The share price of Paytm's parent company further tanked today to a new all-time low of ₹536.20 as BSE inquired about the sharp decline in the scrip.
Paytm share at another new low, now 75% below issue price
The stock fell 4% in the intraday trade to hit a fresh low of ₹542 on BSE.
Macquarie slashes Paytm share target price to ₹450
The brokerage retains its 'underperform' rating on the stock.