THE BRAND STORY recently organized Indian Brand Leadership Conclave 2021 was marked by insightful keynotes, panel discussions, and the celebration of Indian brands and leaders.
The Conclave had an impeccable and unparalleled line-up of guests including Shri Sandeep Singh, (Minister of Sports and Youth Affairs, Haryana); Brahma Kumari Sister Shivani (A prominent spiritual leader of India) virtual address by Shri Kamlesh D Patel (Spiritual Guide Heartfulness), and Ms. Neerja Birla (Founder and Chairperson of Aditya Birla Education Trust). Prof. Anil Sahasrabudhe (Chairman AICTE), Ms. Shaina NC (BJP Spokesperson), Mr. Vinkesh Gulati (President FADA), Ms. Shibani Kashyap (Bollywood Singer), and Dr. Nivedita Shreyans, Educationist and Wellness Expert.
The evening saw leading brands and leaders getting awarded for their achievements under the category of HER POWER, India’s TOP Mind, India’s Most Admirable Brand, Young leader Award, India’s Greatest Workplace, Leader of Hope, and ICONIC Brand Awards.
Under the category of Her Power which honours the women achievers BK Sister Shivani, Ms. Neerja Birla, Ms. Shaina NC, Fashion Designer & spokesperson BJP, Ms. Shibani Kashyap, Bollywood Singer, Dr. Sujatha D Sharma, Leading Clinical Psychologist, Ms. Teena Sabharwal, Director Operations, Armstrong Safety, Ms. Priyanka Bhargava, a spiritual life coach were awarded.
Under the category of India’s Iconic Brand, ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education got awarded for research, education excellence, program innovation, knowledge leadership, and social commitment.
Under the category of India’s Most Admirable brand, the brands that were awarded are:
1. A S Agri, and Aqua LLP: A leading Indian' Agriculture Development and Agri-tech solutions company. With its 'agri and aqua' farming capabilities, the company is transforming the Indian agricultural ecosystem with Soil-Based Vertical Farming in the country.
2. Annapurna Finance (p) Ltd: India's leading and progressive NBFC, offering microfinance services for poverty reduction and spreading economic opportunity. With significant impact in social and environmental aspects.
3. ONEOTT iNTERTAINMENT LTD (OIL): OIL is one of the fastest-growing wired Internet Service Providers, connecting homes & offices online by aligning last-mile-cable partners. OIL embraces a vision to be in the top 3 players by creating value for all stakeholders.
4. NEC Corporation India: With a Japanese lineage, NEC India is a leader in integrating IT and network technologies and brings more than 100 years of expertise in technological innovation. NEC India is advancing India's growth with digitalization and innovation.
5. Dollar Industries Ltd: Leading brand in the hosiery sector with a commendable share in the market. Its products are going beyond the boundaries while emerging as one of the highest-selling Indian innerwear brands.
6. Tunwal E-Motors: A brand with a mission to produce two-wheelers that can ride along with the world into the future. Their products are made for people who like to lead a sustainable life and are conscious of driving a power electric vehicle.
7. M3M India: India’s leading real estate brand with a reputation of identifying emerging real estate markets, recognizing aspirations in lifestyle education, perfecting the modulations of luxury, and responding with projects that can capture the unique spirit of changing India.
8. Probus Insurance: A one-stop solution for all kinds of insurance needs. With exceptional customer support and successful integration of Artificial Intelligence along with 1200+ insurance products of the top-notch insurers.
8. EMotorad: An electric vehicles company offering e-bikes at an affordable price for adventure seekers, daily commuters, or casual riders. It has succeeded in identifying and successfully serving a previously underserved niche.
9. Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune: India’s Leading innovation-oriented university, they apply innovative thinking across all activities, and continue to develop effective capabilities to respond flexibly and quickly to the changes.
10. Fredun Pharmaceuticals: A company that is dedicated to improving the lives of people with authentic pharmaceuticals production. A highly reliable and ethical pharmaceutical brand with presence in Africa, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, and Singapore.
11. Tudip Technologies: A leading software company that offers flexible, customized, and cost-effective outsourcing solutions to clients and has garnered a reputation for providing utmost confidentiality of sensitive business data and on-time and on-budget delivery.
12. Lokmanya Orthopedics: With 40+ years in Super Specialty Orthopaedic Care, Lokmanya Orthopaedics in Pune is the segment leader offering world-class orthopaedics treatment, exceptional patient care, and cutting-edge technology.
13. Audisankara College of Engineering and Technology: A technical institution that offers premium education to students so that they can become trained to implement innovative ideas that continue evolving our society.
Under the category of India’s Greatest Workplace, the brands that were awarded are:
1. Lingel Windows and Doors Technologies: One of the leading manufacturers of high-quality doors and windows. The company ensures that the employees get the best training, working environment, and space to maximize their potential.
2. Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance SUD Life): SUD-Life, a leading insurance provider, promotes a culture of inclusion and high performance, attracting ambitious and high-performing employees, and encourages teams for growth.
3. Pinnacle Teleservices: Pinnacle offers its employees a fair chance to grow and become the best version of themselves professionally. With employee-friendly policies in place, it has succeeded in creating a culture that offers considerable growth to this company's members.
4. Perfios Software Solutions Pvt Ltd: A Brand that helps financial institutions automate their data for customer onboarding, risk pricing, decisioning, and fulfilment. The company is led by an eclectic group with many years of experience and thrives on problem solving, core moral values, and strong relationships.
Under the Category of India’s Top Mind, Young Leader Award (40 Under 40), Leader of Hope, and Her Power the leaders who got awarded are:
1. Dr. Prashant Zade, CMD, A S Agri and Aqua LLP: He is someone who has worked tirelessly to build a world-class enterprise in the agriculture industry. He works as a scale-up specialist and an eco-thought leader.
2. Mr. Pankaj Bansal, Director M3M India: A Mastermind in the real estate landscape. Under his exemplary leadership M3M has become the leading real estate company in India.
3. Aneel Murarka, MD of Mirachem Industries: An Industrialist, Philanthropist, and a Humanitarian. He is the perfect definition of a ‘Good Samaritan’ as he has consistently worked hard for the upliftment of the community.
4. Neeraj Chopra, Founder, Zobox: By making the best electronic gadgets affordable and sustainable, Neeraj Chopra is revolutionizing the electronics sector by selling the best gadgets at an affordable cost.
5. Sabyasachi Goswami, Chief Business Officer, Perfios: A keen strategist with expertise in business management, changing markets, and customer preferences.
6. Jayaprakash Reddy, Chief Business Officer, Jain Skills: An astute leader who has been responsible for making the company a one-stop solution to offer high-quality skill education.
Other recipients in India's Top Mind category included Pullela Gopichand Prof. Anil Sahasrabudhe (Chairman, AICTE India), Dr. Avdesh Sharma (Consultant Well Being India's Leading Psychiatrist), Mr. Vinkesh Gulati (President, FADA), Dr. Biswajit Saha (Director (Training & Skill Education), CBSE
The Brand Story acknowledges the noteworthy efforts made by all the brands that participated in the Resilient India Conclave.